Oh La La Paradise Spring Resort is one of the nicer resorts I’ve been to here in Bicol that I think will not disappoint even the balikbayans or those coming home from abroad. The place is clean, spacious and has a lot to offer such as lush gardens, a pond with koi, spring pools (for adults and for kids), affordable cottages and 15 rooms should you decide to spend the night. The entrance fee is also not so hard on the budget at P100.00 only per person. However, the prices may vary depending on the season I think.
Their cottages can be rented with the corresponding prices as:
10 SMALL cottages : max. capacity 8 persons – Php 500 (per cottage)
10 BIG cottages : max. capacity 20 persons – Php 700 (per cottage)
EXECUTIVE SMALL : 4 x Php 1,000 and 2 x Php 1,500
EXECUTIVE BIG : Php 2,000 / 3,000 / 5,000
And by the way, they have new attractions which are the big water slides.
For those of you planning to spend the night, I am posting their room rates as I noticed nobody was replying to all the queries on their Facebook account. Hope many people will find this information useful:
Micky House : Room Nb 5 (studio type) – Php 2,000
Micky House : Room Nb 6 with air con – Php 2,500
L’Oeuf House : Standard type Room Nb 16 to 19 – Php 2,000 ; Room Nb 20 (aircon)– Php2,500 & the Executive Type w/hot water: Rooms 12 & 23 – Php 3,500
The resort is also great for parties and events like weddings as they have many venues to choose from such as the following:
- Vulcan Hall and Restaurant (capacity is 50 persons and being rented out for P10,000.00)
- Function Halls : 1) CONCORDE GROUND FLOOR : max. capacity: 150 persons – Php 10,000; 2) L’OEUF GROUND FLOOR BIG : max. capacity: 150 persons, -Php 15,000 & 3) L’OEUF GROUND FLOOR ANNEXE : max. capacity: 50 persons,- Php 8,500 with videoke
- Music Halls – GROUND LEVEL: Php 6,000 (P7,500.00 with videoke)
- Wedding Hall (with private swimming pool) —Day: Php 30,000 / Overnight: Php 50,000
- 3 Function Halls in the Macumba building: 1) 3D FLOOR : w/air con, max. capacity: 100 persons – Php 25,000; 2) 2D FLOOR : max. capacity: 150 persons – Php 15,000 & 3) GROUND FLOOR : max. capacity: 250 persons – Php 20,000
Over-all, the place is really nice and good for relaxing and the source of the water is a natural spring so it always feels fresh. The only let down on this resort I think is the distance from the National Highway, and this can be an issue for those who are commuting as tricycles charge P100 per trip. But if you have a car, there should be no problem getting there with apps such as Waze.
For inquiries, call/text Ohlala’s mobile number at 09185243034.